Inspired by The Friendly posts this morning.

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Been a wile .. but
Looking over some posts this morning and some great reports like Mattmits double walker hunt I dusted off the etrac and snuck out for a couple hours .

A pizzpounded trashy site did produce a few for me along with 3 Lincolns and a wheatie.
Just happy to come home with a few saves .
Been slow and I have not been putting in the effort it take to produce the goods .

To all the guys hitting it out of the park this year .... big congratulations.
It’s a challenging quest these days.
Thanks for looking .
,Dew

Attachments

• 9EB5EFE6-C74D-42C3-89F4-0BDE7D7CC4C0.jpg
    9EB5EFE6-C74D-42C3-89F4-0BDE7D7CC4C0.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 257
That looks like a home run right there!

Totally adding Pizzpounded to my vocabulary.

Great job sifting through the trash. Thats not an easy task.

That looks like a home run right there!

Totally adding Pizzpounded to my vocabulary.

Great job sifting through the trash. Thats not an easy task.

Thanks stiff đź‘Ť yes the site is extremely worked . All targets were masked by old rusty bottle caps and nails . Not much of a hint of a high conductor other then a small chirp but some kind of garble sound that is a bit different from the rest of the. Dirt around it that is also littered with the same trash. They were not deep just very protected.

Your killing it this year by the way. Don’t think we don’t notice. Crazy numbers for only may . Just keep it rollin brother.
Thanks for the reply

I been pizzpounding around a bit myself Dew's. Just haven't come home with a whole lot of late. It's great though to see a post from you as that has been a while. You three Silver's is just one less than my whole month of May. Anyway congrats on flashing some shine and getting a little exercise with it. Trapper

I been pizzpounding around a bit myself Dew's. Just haven't come home with a whole lot of late. It's great though to see a post from you as that has been a while. You three Silver's is just one less than my whole month of May. Anyway congrats on flashing some shine and getting a little exercise with it. Trapper

Thanks Trap , We should make some sort of plan one of these days .
I’ll give you a buzz and get the up north report .

Nice hunting for sure Dew, stay safe out there!

Thanks CD . You stay safe and smart also . Lucky to live in a small town .
I doubt a mob of trouble makers would get very far around here .
But ya .. just laying low , fishing and still working every day so I am fortunate.
Glad we still have a conservative state court that opened our state back up.
Getting very hard for people after months of this crazy mess.
Thanks for the compliments and hope all is well on your end .

Hang tough brotherđź‘Ť
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom