• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

4 cents :-(

OZ_IL

Forum Supporter
Had a c-r-a-p load of tree roots I dug up and since the village won't deal with them, took them out to the country and someone's burn pile. I detected the property last month and didn't find much - a war nickle was the only good find. Detected more on the area and just 4 cents, 2 memorials and 2 zlincolns *ugh*. Found a bunch of pull tabs of course and not one, not two, but three crushed pop cans :( I also found a hose nozzle, I think I found seven of those things now :lol: Scrap stuff made up the rest, including a bunch of melted stuff from a structure that was either intentionally or accidently burned down who knows when. The couple new nothing about it, there was just a concrete slab there and a pen for some sheep :roll: Ace was going nuts, and I couldn't keep digging up things as I would have had to dig up a huge section of lawn.

May be hope in the area this summer though - I have them checking with the owners of an abandoned church, old horse race track (all overgrown now) and a stagecoach stop (no longer there). Hopefully I'll get permission to detect at least one of the properties.

OZ, fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom