THEME PARK FINDS!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I went away Friday to a world famous theme park's campground in my state. ;)   Of course I took my BHD3300 with me.  After surveying the area, I didn't think much to use it.  But today I had some time to kill before I was to take down my tent.  I took it to one of the many sand volleyball courts that were there, not expecting to find much.  I went with my son and a friend and his son.  Lo and behold, eureka!!!   :shock:   I found my first wheatie, a 1940D, another silver braclet, my first token, and a total of $4.07 in about 1 1/2 hours!!!   :grin: :grin: :grin:  The wheatie and the braclet where in a small sanded "tetherball area" that was adjacent to the volleyball court.  I now wish I had spent more of my vacation doing the many volleyball and tetherball areas that were in that park! :yes:    The day before I was at Blizzard Beach and came across .36 cents just fiddling with my feet in the sand.   Imagine what I might find with a detector there! :?: :yes:   Blizzard Beach just became my Dream Hunt!!! :lol:

Attachments

• wheat.web.JPG
    wheat.web.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 507
  • eye.web.JPG
    eye.web.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 640
  • token.web.JPG
    token.web.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 549
  • 6-4-06.web.JPG
    6-4-06.web.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 538
Nice bracelet.  There are only three countries I'm aware of where the
"evil eye" amulet is frequently used. Egypt, Greece and Turkey. 
Here are some examples from each country:

Turkish evil eye
turkish_amulet_evil_eye_pendant_2b.jpg

Greek evil eye
eye.jpg

Egyptian evil eye
tear-drop-evil-eye2.jpg

Actually, they are pretty common in Miami. I wonder if it'll work to ward off any mojo from those"evil" rings ifrom some of the other posts. :lol:

Silver is good even if its giving the evil eye :grin:

Had a teacher in school we use to call evil eye. Had that outlaw Josey Wales evil eye look. Make ya say ooooofs if you made eye contact :lol:

anyways GG Felix :)

Back
Top Bottom