GOLD brownie Girl Scout ring found and returned

OneStudPuppy

Forum Supporter
Heck, I've found my first GOLD ring!! I didn't even need a metal detector!! Haha!! I NEVER would have thought my first gold ring find would have been a
Case of watch where your walking.

Short back story, my good friends mom passed on about 4 years ago now? (Guesstimating. I have a bad memory when it comes to people close to me passing and dates and times). And about two years ago my friend gave her daughter grandmas gold Girl Scout ring. She wore it for ONE DAY! And lost it.
So for two years they thought it was gone forever!

Well I went to walk out to my truck tonignt and there it was! In the rut next to the driveway! I see what looks like a ring, thought to myself no way! It had to be one of those vending machine rings etc, then I pick it up cleaned around it and realize there is no tarnishing! No discoloration! It's gold!! I see a mark and can't tell exactly what the marking said something K.

I show my friend and she instantly knew the ring and said it was the one from her mom her daughter lost about two years ago almost to the day!
It had a emblem attached to it, which who knows where it went.

So needless to say I gave it back to them.

Kinda awesome that they got the ring back, kinda a bummer that wasn't a keeper lol

Attachments

• IMG_3172.jpg
    IMG_3172.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_3174.jpg
    IMG_3174.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
Nice job on the find for them! That looks old for sure, always nice to be able to keep something like that in the family. Congrats!

Thanks all. What a way for a 1st ring find. Also first gold ring and first ring return on all one find with just a eyeball lol..

Back
Top Bottom