Glad for clad today

dirt sifter

I got off work early today so I decided to hit a few tot lots,the first one I was doing o.k untill a squadrum of state grass mowers hit the park,their was 5 mowers going all over the place I could hardly hear with my ear phones on, so I decided to go to another small park about 3 miles away,I was their about 35 mins. and the same crew showed up their,buzzing all around me again,I.ll I was thinking is Well I,ll be dipped in ****! So I left and went to a school I havent hunted yet, I hunted Half the front lawn before the heat was to much, but all in all it was a great hunt! I snagged 17 Qs. 26 Ds. 2 Ns. 53 Ps. 5 token like coins well one is a forein 20 Cent piece, & a disney watch.oh yea the tipical keys I bring home a key atleast 9 out of 10 hunts,whats up with that? Any way Happy hunting to all.:grin:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 326
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 328
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 335
Is that Nemo key and uncut blank? My three year old saw it and started squealing "Nemo, Nemo, Nemo"! :yes:

Nice finds!

Doug

Nice finds. Send those mowers this way. Last year the grass in some of the parks was as high as the seat on the picnic tables before it was mowed.
tall grass.gif
Very difficult to swing your coil.

Nice finds. I am thinking of sharpening the edges of some plexiglass and attaching it to my coil - "cut through the grass".
I am just kidding. Don't think it would work anyway...

MS

Back
Top Bottom