A Lost my stuff find

WildDigger

Elite Member
Today pine3874 (Sandy) and I went to see if we could find a lost ring. The gentleman told me he lost it 2 years ago last may, so about 3 years now. He stated he lost it in the front yard while sitting on the porch, his wife said he lost it in the back yard...:laughing: Well after looking in the front and Sandy looking in the back he should have listened to his wife...:yes: I am glad Sandy came with me cause if it was not for his Sniper coil on his F2 it would not have been found. A cable ran right in the area his wife said he lost it and the At Pro did not like it at all. Sandy came around front and said unless we are finding some good stuff in the flower bed we can stop he found A ring!!!!! Went to take a look and it was about 1 to 2 inches deep next to the stepping stones and right next to the buried cable. Sandy said he was about to give up due to the cable till he got a little different signal and he decided to investigate it further. Well what do you know a shinny Gold and Platinum wedding band... Well sandy wanted me to do the write up so he can add anything else in comments....:lol:

Here are the pics.
3e2fbb51.jpg

db49dd8f.jpg

9a0b08e2.jpg

abbb44c2.jpg

0e532d51.jpg

5c733408.jpg

c8db7bc0.jpg

Another happy owner!!!

Wilddigger+(Matt) did a great job writing this find up. I was more excited and happy finding this ring than when I found the 18K solid gold watch two weeks ago. That makes 2 golds in two weeks with my F2 "Lucky Stick." Don't think I'll ever be selling that detector!!!! Thanks for taking me along Matt.
This is the email the owner of the ring sent us:

Many thanks, again, for finding my ring. Mary Ann said, "Now we can feel married again!".

Made me smile. That's very cool, congrats!:cool:

WHAT did the ring register as on the F2?

Made me smile. That's very cool, congrats!:cool:

WHAT did the ring register as on the F2?

I was so excited that I really didn't pay attention, but I beleive it was 47. Don't quote me on that though:laughing: I usually just go by the sound.

Great story thanks for posting !!! Congrats on the returned ring. I know the owner must have been very happy.

Back
Top Bottom