Hope & The Devil

tech125

Found a new tot lot tonight that was adjacent to a school and ball field.Started with the tot lot and didnt hit the field yet.Found .93 and some
misc jewlery.....one 1979 canadian penny(my fourth canadian penny).Of course the usual rusty nails and can slaw as shown....The cibola is fond of aluminum.....Anybody know what character is on the earing from warner bros.? Im thinking Tazmanian Devil but not sure?

Attachments

• IMG_0675.JPG
    IMG_0675.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0676.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 365
That's definitely Taz! It's always nice to find new schools to hunt... looks sucessful... and you still have the field!

emdees

P.S. I found a little "peace" very similiar to your little "hope" last year! ;)

Its the Tazmiester for sure I like that little feller,you must be running a very low discrimination to be pulling out all that iron, Nice haul.

Weird hand mirror thingy identification

I dont know what the weird hand mirror thingy is at all, here is a better picture.The side has a loophole in it.I guess it could be a zipper pull but the eyelet seems too small....

Attachments

• IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 230
Psychic?

Rammj?ger you must be psychic because I went back the the same tot lot this morning and I found some gold! I will post later about the details.....:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0690.JPG
    IMG_0690.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 164
It's just logic...

Well,:lol:
I am not a psychic, but it's a fact that Tesoro has these
advantages.
Go ahead and find some more gold! :shock::D
All the best,
Ramm

Back