Got out with the Wolf man two days ago... Wolf had three silvers!

GOLDisGOOD

We headed to where the crowds were for the fourth of July hoping they were inebriated enough to drop stuff. I found some darts and a spinner ring and a bit of clad. The ring was Stainless. Wolf was real generous to take me to his hot spot which was super nice. He had the better day there though as it was super target rich and I was not going slow enough. Wolf had three winged liberty dimes (mercs). I have never found three silvers before... I guess I just might be the good luck charm after all. I think he has built a fixture to hang me from his antenna on his jeep LOLOLOL. It was a perfect day for a hunt and we had a good time. I look forward to hunting with him again. Wolfs finds are in the last image and his mercs are right next to the key. His spot was near some railroad tracks and we found a couple flattened coins. Mine was a quarter and is resting on the stack of some I found (Second image), Wolf had three pennies (under the key). Not sure what is in the third image but I think it is some sort of electrical ground fitting as it has wire coming out of the one end. Enjoy the pictures and HH!

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 371
Lol

No way we had your pull tab total. The one pile of junk was just mine, I'd guess together we might have found about 30-35.

Think I pulled 3 or 4 pull tabs. And @ 3 lbs of copper. At $3.00 bucks a LB thats $9.00 bones. Was great gettin out with Gold is good. We had a good hunt. Like I've said before my hot spot has been hit to death but still gives up silver everytime I go. The mercs are a 45,40 and a UISD. WOLF
P.S. Hey heavymetalnut....................Check it out .................pictures of my finds.:lol:

Yeah, all credit goes to wolf

His hot spot, three silver mercs, a bunch of copper... holy crap!!! I was glad to take a picture! We will have better hunts in the future I think though!!!!! Wolf you are most welcome and thanks for the invite!!

Back
Top Bottom