Pre-Ernesto Hunt!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Finished getting my house ready Ernesto early this morning so I decided to hit a park while the weather was good.  Did close to 3 hours.  $6.46 in clad, a small gold ring with one of those little diamond chips, and lots of small charms and trinkets.  :grin: Some may be silver, but I'm not sure.  There are still 2 more seperate sanded play lot areas and a volleyball section left to do!  I will definitely go back soon!  :yes: One of the park workers told me that there's an old man that detects there also and had just done it recently.  :?:  Unless he has no hearing, I do believe he missed everything! :yes:

Attachments

• 6-29-06.web.JPG
    6-29-06.web.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 138
  • 6-29-06 Ring.web.JPG
    6-29-06 Ring.web.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 6-29-06 Charms.web.JPG
    6-29-06 Charms.web.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 143
Nice haul there Felix!!! Always nice to pull the rings!! Not to mention all the other goodies.
Hope Ernie doesn't hit you folks too hard...stay safe.

Nice haul, Felix..hope you folks don't get hit bad down there...hunting on the coast here is usually pretty good after a hurricane passes through..don't know who your predecessor in the lot was, but somebody should tell him that a magnet on a string won't work..HH Roadrunner_426

Good haul Felix - always a good feeling to get what others miss. And here in the so west that's becoming a regular thing. Good luck on the rest of the area,steve in so az

Good job! The old guy must have forgot to turn on his detector!

I'd love to hit the beach after the storm, but anywhere stands a chance of churning up something after a storm.

Nice assortment of finds. If that other guy is also detecting that site he may want to turn the detector on first. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom