Hello group!

jkountz67

Hey there everyone, new to the group and new to the hobby. Always wanted to get into MD and now I have. Im currently using an older Whites machine but for now its doing the job. I will eventually upgrade Im sure (Im just like that) but I want to make sure its something Im going to continue to do on some sort of regular basis before I go investing a lot of money into it.
That said, Im a huge civil war buff and love anything related to it. Have been into that for years and years and now Im out to find related relics and items from that era. I still havent even found my first bullet yet but Im confident I will!!
Anyone near my area that would like to get together for a hunt just gimmie a hollar!!

Jim

Well greetings and welcome the the forum Jim from SC another CW relic area. It is a good idea to try it out some inexpensively if you are unsure you will stick with it. Though I am not one to talk because I got a top end detector to start with, but that is because I knew I would. That and I did not want to be tempted to upgrade. Good luck.

Welcome to the forum from North Mississippi. I started out with a lower budget detector as well, until I made sure i would stick. Good luck finding the CW relics.

Back
Top Bottom