Ring # 41 Returned!!

Cupajo

Elite Member
A few days ago my Ace 250 and I were picking up some early evening change for the next morning's coffee when a pretty girl of about 10 years shyly asked if I would please find her sister's ring that was lost in the sand near their beach blanket.

How could I refuse?? I interrupted my coin shooting and became a man on a mission, to find number 41!

The two youngsters were worried about losing the ring, but in only a few minutes I held the pretty little silver band with its pretty heart shaped stone out to the owner. They both thanked me and went back to doing their "beach thing".

A couple of minutes later a lady that was nearby told me that one of the sisters had buried the ring which belonged to the other sister and then they couldn't find it!

Kind of a cute twist to the tale which made it all the more important that I found the ring, to keep peace in the family!

Sweet smiles and happiness are a very important part of metal detecting for me,

CJ

PS Sorry no pics as I didn't have my camera with me. (Rings Returned To Date 38 Gold, 2 Silver and 1 Platenum)

Cool thing to do, i'm sure the smiles will stick in your memory longer than a few bucks from the silver would have stayed in your pocket! WTG!

Last edited:
Ooops!

Sorry Fellow Hunters, but it's not an easy thing in this buisy world to keep track of such things, but in a quick search of a post shown on another recent page here I had already recovered #41 and this ring is # 42!

GL&HH Friends,

CJ

Later today I

should have some pics of # 43!!

Many thanks for your kind replies Friends,

CJ

Back
Top Bottom