• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

someone needs hep

nwohio

Forum Supporter
received a PM from someone who lost an expensive ear ring in Louisville, Kentucky. Think I was closest on volunteer dectecting post in lost and found. Way too far from me. she asked to pass on. Didn't want to post this in lost/found as not a heavy visited forum. If anyone can help, drop me a pm and will send out the info. In the mean time, will send her any club info. I can find for the area.

thanks

Thanks Dusty. I PM'ed them plus a few others I stumbled upon. Also sent the girl list of clubs in her neck of the woods. Asked her to keep me posted as we love happy reunions.

MODS--feel free to move to lost/found forum. thanks

I as well recieved a pm from her but didn't know her or where she got my name from except on here so was a little curious . I also checked the volunteer list and also no one close to her on it . I was checking to see if she was a member on here or what being I didn't know her name from this site or anything . I don't mind helping someone that needs it but am a little careful when I recieve a e-mail or pm from someone I never heard of before .
You did everything I could of anyway .

Back
Top Bottom