new at metal dectecting in southwest pa

hillerhighlife

im new at metal dectecting looking for someone to go hunt with show me some pointers and just go have some fun anyone from southwest pa

Not sure where you are located at, but im in beaver county. Just a stones throw away from the ohio line. Welcome to the forum. Any questions just ask. Maybe we can get together and do a hunt sometime.

Welcome

Welcome from Lake Dallas Texas. I am asking anyone new to MD to Please Read "The Treasure Hunters Code of Ethics", and to Please learn to cut Flaps/Plugs and to be sure you know proper digging and REPAIR Techniques! Please use Shovels only in the Woods or Farm fields, Please Don't Dig in Sports fields During Season, And Don"t Leave any debris or scrap at a search site! Realize everything you do now Reflects on our Hobby and on MDers everywhere!!! Please make the effort to be an Asset not a Liability!!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting....:biker: :signals: :digginahole: :biker:

Leetsdale

Hello SW Pa. people, I was born in Sewickley Valley Hospital, and raised in Leetsdale. That is in between Sewickley and Ambridge. I will be riding my Harley up to that Area in May or June. I plan on doing some detecting up there while I am there! Good Luck and Happy Hunting....:biker: :signals: :digginahole: :biker:

Johnstown

Also new here and to md. Lots to learn but already 100% addicted.want to keep everything I find no mater how useless!

Railroads

Here's a question,would searching along rail road tracks be a total waste of time? Can't seem to find many places to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom