• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Upgrade assistance needed.

sicam

I know you all hear this asked at least twice per day but I am going to quiz you all in a different way.

I do not plan on asking which is better Ford, Chevy or Chrysler, but want to know all those in the same group that I need to look at and if there are definitely ones that I should exclude.

I am looking in the range of a Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 or a Tesoro ??? ..

1.) Now within this group range, should I add some more?

Should I exclude any others ... Whites? Bounty Hunter?

Another question I have is. I notice that BBH doesn't sell Tesoro but they have had some MDr's that really like them.

2.) If Tesoro is a top detector, why would they not sell them?

I don't like boring you guys with this question but I need to make my own decision and want to make sure I am not missing one. Until I found this site I never heard of Fisher or Garrett. I only heard of Whites and many around my area spoke highly of them, but seldom do I hear of them hear.

Hopefully in the next week, I will decide and order my new upgrade.

One last question.

3.) How often do these companies upgrade their designs?
They are electronics and cameras and computers run about an annual upgrade. My luck is when I purchase a new one electronic item, 2 days later the new model comes out.

Thanks.

Hey sicam. Hope I can help here:

1. Include the Compadre and silver umax from tesoro.
2. Not all dealers sell Tesoro because price margins are razor thin (sad but true).
3. They don't update their models that often. I'd say every 5-10 years depending on the manufacturer.

Feel free to send me a PM or give a call tomorrow and I can walk you through the options.

Thanks!
Marc

My first choice would be Tesoro. They make the best detector for the money. They are quality built right here in the USA and come with a real lifetime warranty. Customer service is second to none. Also, Tesoro users don't just like their detectors, they LOVE them.

My second choice would be the F2 if you think have have a screen display.

http://metaldetectorreviews.net/detectors/31-1-tesorocompadre.html

http://metaldetectorreviews.net/detectors/6-1-silverumax.html

http://metaldetectorreviews.net/detectors/201-1-fisherf2.html

http://metaldetectorreviews.net/detectors/105-2-garrettace250.html

beephead

My first choice would be Tesoro. They make the best detector for the money. They are quality built right here in the USA and come with a real lifetime warranty. Customer service is second to none. Also, Tesoro users don't just like their detectors, they LOVE them.

Couldn't have said it any better +1

I know you all hear this asked at least twice per day but I am going to quiz you all in a different way.

I do not plan on asking which is better Ford, Chevy or Chrysler, but want to know all those in the same group that I need to look at and if there are definitely ones that I should exclude.

1.) Now within this group range, should I add some more?

Should I exclude any others ... Whites? Bounty Hunter?

Another question I have is. I notice that BBH doesn't sell Tesoro but they have had some MDr's that really like them.

2.) If Tesoro is a top detector, why would they not sell them?

I don't like boring you guys with this question but I need to make my own decision and want to make sure I am not missing one. Until I found this site I never heard of Fisher or Garrett. I only heard of Whites and many around my area spoke highly of them, but seldom do I hear of them hear.

Hopefully in the next week, I will decide and order my new upgrade.

One last question.

3.) How often do these companies upgrade their designs?
They are electronics and cameras and computers run about an annual upgrade. My luck is when I purchase a new one electronic item, 2 days later the new model comes out.

Thanks.

Sicam,

Feel free to give me a call. Love to help you. Bart

Back
Top Bottom