Rose Gold in the scoop

Walrus350

Elite Member

2AM BURNOUTS in the parking lot, stalkers and noobs.
I had a fun hunt and found this PLINKER!

Attachments

• 20200812_094600.jpg
    20200812_094600.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 509
  • 20200812_093852.jpg
    20200812_093852.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 514
  • 20200812_094022.jpg
    20200812_094022.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 536
  • 20200812_094143.jpg
    20200812_094143.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 507
  • 20200812_094127.jpg
    20200812_094127.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:
Great find @Walrus350. I noticed in your video that you said that it was also "dangerous". I'm wondering how many people here do concealed carry and if you think it is necessary on the hunts in sparsely populated areas?

Great find @Walrus350. I noticed in your video that you said that it was also "dangerous". I'm wondering how many people here do concealed carry and if you think it is necessary on the hunts in sparsely populated areas?

CC in a sparsely populated area? No, but ya never know what's gonna happen.
I carry pepper spray and a foldable knife and *try* to use the buddy system.

I watched my video again, specifically the part where I was approached by the guy "looking for a wallet".
It almost looks like he conceals something in his pocket after I turn the light and camera on him. You just never know.

:dingding: Lovely sight that ring! I don't think I would ever do a midnight hunt like that.

I watched my video again, specifically the part where I was approached by the guy "looking for a wallet".
I watched that scene a few times. Two things immediately jumped out at me. #1: If I was looking for something and saw someone "hunting" for things, the FIRST thing I'd want to ask is if he found a wallet. From what I could see, that didn't happen. #2: He didn't want to make eye contact with you and talk directly to you. He stated that he was just trying a "zig zag" pattern, yet he was walking a straight line! And where was "the" friend? He really didn't want to engage you in any kind of conversation and he seemed eager to get away from you. There was a lot going on there. I don't want to sound too paranoid, but I do watch John Correia (Active Self Protection) a lot and there was definitely something going on. Not sure if he was sizing you up and decided you were too big to hassle with...IDK, but glad you addressed him and didn't show him any size of weakness! I think you're on to something using the Buddy System!

Last edited:
I watched that scene a few times. Two things immediately jumped out at me. #1: If I was looking for something and saw someone "hunting" for things, the FIRST thing I'd want to ask is if he found a wallet. From what I could see, that didn't happen. #2: He didn't want to make eye contact with you and talk directly to you. He stated that he was just trying a "zig zag" pattern, yet he was walking a straight line! And where was "the" friend? He really didn't want to engage you in any kind of conversation and he seemed eager to get away from you. There was a lot going on there. I don't want to sound too paranoid, but I do watch John Correia (Active Self Protection) a lot and there was definitely something going on. Not sure if he was sizing you up and decided you were too big to hassle with...IDK, but glad you addressed him and didn't show him any size of weakness! I think you're on to something using the Buddy System!

Check out this champion. Drunk, stained and wet, in his briefs, open container at 3am, asking to join my hunt last night.
Heck,no! :lol:

Attachments

• GOPR3767_Moment.jpg
    GOPR3767_Moment.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 339
Check out this champion. Drunk, stained and wet, in his briefs, open container at 3am, asking to join my hunt last night.

Dude, what is happening in America?
Last time someone bailed me up on a night hunt it was a hottie in a thong bikini looking for her car keys.

You should have let him come. If that first guy ever came back, you could have used this guy as chum.... Or a meat shield!

Back
Top Bottom