• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

cool MONTANA tokens found by my friend!

LovestheShiny!

Forum Supporter
My friend up in Helena Montana (Nox 800) was recently detecting a large ca 1900 yard, and came up with these beauties! No silvers and very few other old coins, but these tokens more than make up for that. To quote him from his email..."Maybe the first time I've detected a yard and been totally fine pulling zero shiny!" These are all saloon tokens!

Attachments

• tokens.jpg
    tokens.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 215
  • tokens2.jpg
    tokens2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 180
Hope they're as valuable as the one I found while hunting with you. Pretty amazing what's in that Montana ground.

Those are way better than silver any day. Very nice!

Thank you Jam, yes, they are special finds for sure!

Hope they're as valuable as the one I found while hunting with you. Pretty amazing what's in that Montana ground.

Thanks Gale! As it turns out, these are worth quite a bit too, a little less each than the one you found but still worth some considerable coin!

Cool tokens. I have yet to find anything other than a very generic 5 cent token. Anything actually connected to an early business is a bucket lister for me. Nice recoveries!

Cool tokens. I have yet to find anything other than a very generic 5 cent token. Anything actually connected to an early business is a bucket lister for me. Nice recoveries!

Thanks Todd! My buddy was pretty stoked with the token finds! I do like them and wish I found more.

Back
Top Bottom