• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I'm in the same Boat. Lost Wedding Ring

NM Dabber

We live in Dona Ana New Mexico about 6 mile North of Las Cruces. My wife was weed eating and her ring started bothering her so she took it of and put in In a Tee Shirt Pocked. Her bent over and lost the ring in an area about 20 X 30 feet. I am looking for someone in the area that could search the area for us. Im another old Navy Vet looking for a ring.

Post this on Lostmystuff.net. They will send out a blanket e-mail to all members within 50 miles of you......Or maybe rent a detector from a local shop?.....Good Luck

Hi NM Dabber,

I live in Las Cruces and I'd like to help. I've been detecting for over 7 years and have 3 types of detectors. Message me back and we'll set it up.

I have 3 ring recoveries just waiting due to all the rain. Sure hope I can find at least some of them. The last two ring recoveries were a bust. Not where they thought they lost them. After I spent hours of searching, then hear " maybe I lost the ring somewhere else ", very frustrating.

I tried to help someone find a lost ring one time... they ended up finding it under the seat of their car. Fortunately I hadn't spent too much time searching. Couldn't even turn it into a permission because the individual was moving.

My daughter had a friend who lost a ring and she gave her my number. She asked if I could find it in her house, I said no. I told her I can find things in grass or dirt. She said she had a small spot of grass that it may be in. I went there and the "spot" of grass was 1.5 ft. square? I swung over it for good measure but no ring.

Back
Top Bottom