Football field

L0S3R

Elite Member
So let’s say you have 2 hours, the 6” and 11”
Coil. Nox. Where do you hit and with what, on the football field?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like hitting baseball fields, did one just today. I always use a bigger coil. Outfields are usually fairly litter free, and I generally do good there. I never detect the infield unless its just grass.

I try to check around the dugouts, benches, where ever people are likely to put their gear bags down and also is their is a concession stand near by I tend to check near that as well.

In the ones (football) I have done, the sidelines produce. If it is a middle school field where the kids play at recess, then the field itself produces nicely. I have found silver chains and pendants, rings, even some silver coinage depending on age of field not to mention a lot of clad. I found an I pod last year under about 3 inches of dirt. It was toast but was an interesting find nonetheless. Good Luck.

I’ve done better on soccer field sidelines. Though there’s definitely goodies in the others. Get them before the pay artificial down!

I’ve done better on soccer field sidelines. Though there’s definitely goodies in the others. Get them before the pay artificial down!

We hold national soccer tournaments here. They get cleaned out fast lol after the first week of the tournament ending you can’t find ANY signals at all, not even trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as sidelines go (with my limited experience thus far), I agree with GS. Soccer sidelines can be very fruitful, not to mention right around the goals. I've found a few nice rings there.

Local recreation complex. I would work around the outside of the field but never ventured on the field. Was half way around the field when it got too dark to see exactly what i was finding so I decided to just work straight across the field. Half way across a ring came out of the dirt. Very nice 10k ring once i got where i could see what i had. . Later I put the largest coil I own on my machine and worked the entire field. Picked up a good bit of clad but no more precious metal.

Back
Top Bottom