Beginner here. Would like package deal

Nokta Makro makes some good units too and package deals. Prefer the ORX above all for the price and light weight. There are water kits for XP but Equinox beats it in salt water. Deeptech has some good lower priced beep and dig machines with Iron tones (2 tone with iron volume too)

Equinox 600 is a good bet but the 800 may be worth it for the wireless headphones and wireless wm08 module to make any wired headphones wireless. I actually prefer Vanquish for the $, but lots of great options.

a0f96fdac1b45cc7628854c8cb3012f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the new detector! You’re on your way to finding some great stuff with interesting histories. You become part of that find/coin’s history as soon as you free it from the ground.
Best of luck out there and Happy Hunting!

I started with an Ace 250 and it was great. Found a lot and learned a lot. I always recommend it as a first machine. You learn to fly with a Cessna, not a 747. A good friend of mine paid top dollar for the most advanced machine he could buy. After 5 years all he could do was turn it on and off and he was no dummy. It was simply too much at once.

And back to the 250. I have a friend who took my advice and bought one. His second find was an 1876 $20 Double Eagle gold coin. I hate him.

Back
Top Bottom