pyrite abomination

StPetePaulie

Well....this is hideous.

fools gold ring.jpg

Thought it was gold when I found it in the dark...felt like a substantial gold ring....I didn't look at it ...just put it in my bag because....well....because there were people. Even if it had been real, it would still be hideous.

You are definitely the run away leader so far in the "Ugly Ring of the Year" contest! My money is definitely on you!!! :lol:

I think the pyrite abomination and the fruitcake ring are neck and neck for the prize. Fun find, looks like it's wrapped in silver, yes?

I think the pyrite abomination and the fruitcake ring are neck and neck for the prize. Fun find, looks like it's wrapped in silver, yes?

Yes, it's silver....which means I have to keep it.....ughhh....LOL.

Different for sure but the fools gold has a special meaning since they are crystals , luck or good health..have to look it up again... I have 2 or 3 gold rings with them being the stone. see if I can find them.. All from the late 1800's to early 1900's.
One for sale..not mine..https://www.pinterest.com/pin/500181102363523745/

Traditionally, Pyrite is known as a stone of luck, helping to attract abundance, wealth and prosperity to the user, via its creative energies of manifestation, and its encouragement of following one's dreams. ... Pyrite also promotes good physical health and emotional well-being.

Attachments

• RD 79.jpg
    RD 79.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 348
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 321
  • .jp.jpg
    .jp.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
I seem to remember you liked the fruitcake ring too. You must have a very...eclectic sense of style:laughing:

Sometimes if you look at an ugly girl long enough , you might find something attractive.

Traditionally, Pyrite is known as a stone of luck, helping to attract abundance, wealth and prosperity to the user, via its creative energies of manifestation, and its encouragement of following one's dreams. ... Pyrite also promotes good physical health and emotional well-being.

Sounds like I should put it on a chain and wear it around OBN. I could always use more of all those things. Also those three rings are pretty nice.... beautiful even.

Yup.... would definitely take a few beers before I could look at those rings :laughing: really cool though.

Back
Top Bottom