Cross that off my list

Walrus350

Elite Member
There was a negative tide yesterday so off to the beach.
I got to see one of my favorite you-tubers.

That one guy that makes those headphones for that one detector. His name rhymes with Sony Heisenbauer.

Last edited:
Scuba........ your are the man to test those babies to see if they are dive/snorkel ready. Ive been cautious with mine. Tony didnt want a business......but i think hes got a lot of people standing in line still. ML needs to take a serious look at the water hunters needs..... most of us dont care much for the yellows... especially for the price. Wouldnt take much of an upgrade and they would sell a LOT more. This isnt a dive machine...... we just need well fitting good quality phones to 10'. Many of us have made our own..... this wouldnt be a real challenge. I B dumb...... but id guess you could sell 10 to 1 over the current ones just recasing them.

Scuba........ your are the man to test those babies to see if they are dive/snorkel ready. Ive been cautious with mine. Tony didnt want a business......but i think hes got a lot of people standing in line still. ML needs to take a serious look at the water hunters needs..... most of us dont care much for the yellows... especially for the price. Wouldnt take much of an upgrade and they would sell a LOT more. This isnt a dive machine...... we just need well fitting good quality phones to 10'. Many of us have made our own..... this wouldnt be a real challenge. I B dumb...... but id guess you could sell 10 to 1 over the current ones just recasing them.
Well said decon totally true I really don't care for the yellows either Tonya are great fit nice

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Well said decon totally true I really don't care for the yellows either Tonya are great fit nice

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

One little note on those MSA Hp's Left/right, grease the 4 little screws holding the set together. (left top side 2, right top side 2) They will rust, Not SS and meant to go under...used them many years ago and found this out.

One little note on those MSA Hp's Left/right, grease the 4 little screws holding the set together. (left top side 2, right top side 2) They will rust, Not SS and meant to go under...used them many years ago and found this out.

Thanks very much OBN. I will look for them and replace with SS.

You must of been hunting at Lima Juliet or Delta Mike....:D

LJ.. when I got there 4 other guys were out there at negative tide. 430 am.

The first thing Tony said was "I bet that Sand Shark is giving you a heck of a time".

He nailed it. And all I found was just that, nails.
In 3 hours I found 4 crusty pennies.
I said forget it, broke out the Max to search the dry, and my 1st two targets was a quarter and dime.
My buddy and I then headed to *Indian Bravo* where I finally found my 1st dollar coin. :lol:

The only ring that was found was the one I brought to test. I throw it in the sand, as we were swinging towards the car and made sure he wasn't looking.
The look on his face was priceless as I dig a 14k emerald and diamond ring near the exit. A mix of disappointment, anger, jealousy and defeat. :laughing::laughing: (we're secretly competitive)
I did this for real 2nd or 3rd time we went hunting together, during the stroll to go home, walking behind him. :laughing:

He goes by Wygold on YouTube. Check him out.

The only ring that was found was the one I brought to test. I throw it in the sand, as we were swinging towards the car and made sure he wasn't looking.
The look on his face was priceless as I dig a 14k emerald and diamond ring near the exit. A mix of disappointment, anger, jealousy and defeat. :laughing::laughing: (we're secretly competitive)

:laughing: That's just not right!

R5

:laughing: That's just not right!

R5

When I was teaching my wife how to detect at the beach, she found the same peso 3 times. :laughing:

I found a peso with my detector and walked where she was detecting. I tossed it behind her while she was looking for another target.
As soon as she found and recovered the peso.
I said *Gimme my peso back*! :lol:

As she walked a line I tossed the same coin to her right as she was swinging left. She found it right away. And then again. :laughing:

Training/trolling , same difference. She learned.
2nd time out she found a ring.

I'm lucky a guy that she's a good sport.

I did this for real 2nd or 3rd time we went hunting together, during the stroll to go home, walking behind him. :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom