• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

What is your guess...

WaterWalker

3 1/2" long 1" in diameter of stainless steel tube with end pieces welded on. Does not rattle when shaken.

Found in the ocean while metal detecting. No inscriptions or markings on the tube.

Must be something inside: ashes, drugs, diamonds, gold coins, contraband, new type of message in a bottle.

Got a thought lets see who is right...Lets cut it open on May19th.

Attachments

• SS Tube.jpg
    SS Tube.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 785
I'm gonna guess Jimmy Hoffa's ring finger with priceless God Father Ring attached. It doesn't rattle because the finger is too fat!

Just a plain looking closed metal tube , my guess is its just a spacer of some type to fill a gap. Its interesting though , and you never know unless you check.

I can tell you what's not in it. Diamonds or gold coins. It might have drugs in it. That thing could have been in somebody's butt. lol. I hope you washed your hands.

Looks like aluminum, not sure if that changes anything..

I'm with the "nothing" guessing folks...

<°)))>{

Earl your not right buddy...:bouncie:

My guess, a container filled with ghostbuster, ghost and goblins

Attachments

• Ghost_Trap.jpg
    Ghost_Trap.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 634
Thanks for the offerings. I like Kapi and zeemange guess, I'm in for a big treasure find. My wife will go with OBN, she into the paranormal.

It is stainless steel, welded end caps. If nito tabs inside, the person will definitely die before he gets into the tube. Same goes for the black powder as offered up by Surf Master.

Scoundrel's butt plug...well it was well washed in the surf and sand...no dead fish floating around. Yes I was wearing gauntlet gloves while picking it out of my scoop.

Come on, keep my thinking. Maybe I will call Hazmat when I cut open the tube.

I'm thinking some kind of spacer for either a boat engine or a boat's rigging? If one end opened, I would suspect a container for medicine or matches.

Back
Top Bottom