47th Annual Indian Territory Treasure Hunt (OPEN)

Porsche914

Elite Member
Make plans to attend one of the longest running hunts in the country put on by one of the the oldest clubs in the country. For more information, visit www.itthc.com

Attachments

• ITTHC 47th Annual.jpg
    ITTHC 47th Annual.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 707
Here is a photo of the folks who won a detector at the 2017 ITTHC National Hunt. In the main hunt, while you are scooping up the silver dimes you may find one of the nearly 100 prize tokens.....and it could be a detector!!!
Last year we gave away 9 detectors in the main hunt as well as two pinpointers.

Attachments

• IMG_6416.jpg
    IMG_6416.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 536
Wow,you guys give away some nice things,F44,impact,at pro,Garrett carrot,etc..I need to get in on these hunts but it’s too far away

But Wait There Is More!!!! Look at the rest of the prize board.
Dig a token win the prize!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6384.jpg
    IMG_6384.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 468
This is one of the best if not the best competition hunts that I have been to. Two days of fun. An air conditioned pavilion to sit in when not hunting. Snack bar open all day with some of the cheapest prices you will find with excellent food. As said above, over 100 tokens in the main hunt! You can win some prizes during the bingo games on Saturday night while waiting on the night hunt to start.

Here is the detector winners from 2016.

Attachments

• 5140E990-2899-4DD8-BECC-7A29F006392D.jpg
    5140E990-2899-4DD8-BECC-7A29F006392D.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 431
It's been a number of years since I have been able to attend. I think Tulsa got nine inches of rain that year. I think they put on probably the most enjoyable hunts out there.

I went to this several years back and had a blast! Wonder if I can convince the wife to let me go again this year... :please:

You can register at the event. If I recall they no longer take checks at the event, due to some past issues.

I will post an update soon but I think they are giving away 9 detectors this year plus one an a raffle along with several pinpointers.

UPDATE!!!!!!
In the main hunt will be tokens for the following:
6 Fisher F44 Detectors
1 Garrett Ace 300
2 Garrett AT Pros
4 Fisher F Pulse Pinpointers
2 Garrett Carrots
2 Garrett Z Link Wireless Headset

This is in addition to all of the silver dimes you will find during the hunt and tokens for nearly 100 prizes which includes items such as Silver Dollars, 1oz silver rounds and plain old cash.

You can also buy tickets for the raffle....AT Max!

Are we able to just participate in like the last couple hunts on the last day(main hunt and silver dollar hunt ) reason being i wouldnt be able to get up there till the 27th ?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Are we able to just participate in like the last couple hunts on the last day(main hunt and silver dollar hunt ) reason being i wouldnt be able to get up there till the 27th ?

You can pick and choose which hunts you would like to participate in. You only pay for the ones you choose. I generally do the deep buried competition on Saturday and the main hunt on Sunday. The rest of the time I help with planting other hunts and assist in the kitchen. I am also the photographer.

If you go to www.itthc.com you can look at the posted photos.

Thats great i will definitely try to make them hunts thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom