what dealer has the shortest wait time on nox 800?

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
I am convinced the equinox 800 is the next detector for me. Have been using the AT pro for the past 3 years. The reason I am convinced is that have some modest hearing problems. Some frequencies I cannot hear. I understand on the nox 800 you can assign different tones and volume of tones for different ID ranges.

so where do you get on the shortest list. Kellyco, would only tell me there is a waiting list and not how long. Any help would be greatly appreciated on a good dealer with definite ship times.

I am convinced the equinox 800 is the next detector for me. Have been using the AT pro for the past 3 years. The reason I am convinced is that have some modest hearing problems. Some frequencies I cannot hear. I understand on the nox 800 you can assign different tones and volume of tones for different ID ranges.

so where do you get on the shortest list. Kellyco, would only tell me there is a waiting list and not how long. Any help would be greatly appreciated on a good dealer with definite ship times.

I got mine in one month from Antiques Detectors.:yes:

Cabela's online has them in stock right now.
Says 4-7 business days for delivery.

According to my contact Kellyco has over 300 800s on back order, they are shipping the end of January right now and will be shipping 1st week of February starting next week.

According to my contact Kellyco has over 300 800s on back order, they are shipping the end of January right now and will be shipping 1st week of February starting next week.

Are you having a stroke TH? Suffering "lost time" from an alien abduction?

This is the middle of May. :?:

:laughing: I get what you are saying now! They are shipping the January and February backorders now. :lol:

I second watching Cabelas. They dont have a waiting list. When they have them for sale on the website, they have them in stock.

Are you having a stroke TH? Suffering "lost time" from an alien abduction?

This is the middle of May. :?:

:laughing: I get what you are saying now! They are shipping the January and February backorders now. :lol:

I second watching Cabelas. They dont have a waiting list. When they have them for sale on the website, they have them in stock.

No like icon, I'm old Jason, but not that old.

If you have a cabelas club card and order today, there's a code for 10% off plus free shipping.

My advise is to contact one of our forum sponsors and let them give you a deal.
Most of us already have a fully capable machine and though the hot new model may be a major upgrade sometimes it's better to dance with the girl who brung ya. 🤔. Be ready for a wait but support a dealer who will support you on anything you need and be patient .

I know it's a gotta have it now world but that's where I stand
If you want it now then pay up .
My son has one ordered from Jerrman . It's killing him to wait but in most cases these smaller dealers become good friends and you find out they don't make much at all on the products they sell us . Treat them with kindness and be patient . I for one am thankful they exist .
I am also thankful I have a choice other then Walmart to buy my fruit and meat.
Get my drift?

Hey Fisher.... you listening?
You don't miss your home town hardware store till it's gone .

,Dew

Get my drift?

,Dew

:laughing::toofunny::heartylaugh: good stuff Dew! OP I would recommend getting on multiple lists, more opprtunities for one to reach back to you. My buddy still hasn't gotten his, feels like he ordered it a year ago... good luck and happy hunting!

My advise is to contact one of our forum sponsors and let them give you a deal.
Most of us already have a fully capable machine and though the hot new model may be a major upgrade sometimes it's better to dance with the girl who brung ya. ��. Be ready for a wait but support a dealer who will support you on anything you need and be patient .

I know it's a gotta have it now world but that's where I stand
If you want it now then pay up .
My son has one ordered from Jerrman . It's killing him to wait but in most cases these smaller dealers become good friends and you find out they don't make much at all on the products they sell us . Treat them with kindness and be patient . I for one am thankful they exist .
Get my drift?

,Dew

I am all about supporting the dealer. I got a on dealer list at the first of March for the 800 for my wife. I already bought the CTX for myself from the same dealer in late Jan. I don't mind waiting for a while but when the weather and temperature are right, my wife wanted to be able to hunt with it. I feel like I waited more than long enough so I took advantage of cabelas having them in stock and ordered one for my wife. She was eager to get her hands on one. Then I checked with the dealer and he said that the one I was on the list for should be shipped in the following week. That was in early April and I still haven't heard from him. So about two weeks ago, I ordered another one for myself from cabelas.

Coming from an archery background and having worked in a few different bow shops, I more than understand about the need to support the independent dealers. The customer service and knowledge is unmatched. I will continue to support the dealer. But I won't wait forever either.

Cabela's has them in stock

New here but have been lurking just wanted to let you know Cabela's has them at the moment. 5-22-18 2:38pm Est as of this post.

I thought the cabelas 10% off on tuesdays, was only for stuff in the store. Let me know if this is right, because that would be a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom