WOW 200 posts to use classified??

Isn't it possible to be an honest person with 10 posts or a crook with 200 posts? We have the ratings on percent of deals that were satisfactory to reveal honesty or lack of it.

However, if owners/mods felt people shouldn't get something for nothing, that might be a reasonable way of thinking. Just wonder if a compromise couldn't be reached? Like 100 posts to get ad privileges, or pay for posts until one reaches the required number? We just need something better than that big auction site that's wants people to pay $50 to sell 1 $500 detector at a price that's already hundreds below cost. Shipping rates eat up more.

Another site is $20 for all the detectors you want to try to sell in a year (but no refund if nothing sells). Another site is free, but says you must not advertise it there if already on another forum or the auction site.

Another site offended me permanently when I had the nerve to advertise 2 detectors in the same month after advertising none in 6 months (neither sold) and there were unfounded accusations I was a non-paying dealer.

At least 2 forums I liked went out of business. There's at least a couple more I haven't checked yet. Hope all find a good place to sell. HH, George (MN)

It's fighting off the cabin fever during those long winters in western Michigan.

Posting keeps you warm.

:laughing::laughing: Right? After a while a guy is going..."Look at my post count! Ive wasted my Life!" Luckily, I get paid a dollar per post on account of my creativity and wordiness!...:laughing:

Mud, I think you're confusing the dollars you get shoved in your waistband at the bingo hall with your posts here. :laughing::shock::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom