Two standing walkers!!!!! 18 silver coins, 3 silver rings and 17 wheaties IN ONE HUNT!!!!!!!

coin whisperer

Elite Member
Hey guys I went on a 4 hour hunt this morning back at my all girls private school built in 1894 and I scored a quarter trifecta with a barber slq and washington. I about had a heart attack when I pulled my very first standing walker! When I closed the hole I took about 4 steps and found another one:) I found silver coins scattered every where at the lacrosse and tennis courts behind the school. I also scored three silver rings! I was cherry picking the silver signals but will be back to dig some gold! I have to pinch my self to make sure I'm not dreaming! Thanks for looking and HH!
azume8y9.jpg
u3a6usug.jpg
etydejyn.jpg
sugete6e.jpg
rudy7epa.jpg
tu9a6ybe.jpg
ugu4yde2.jpg
5y5eha2y.jpg
bu7u3y7e.jpg
y8u7aha9.jpg
emene4eb.jpg
u5asy6ez.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

Just like the old days when there was virgin ground everywhere. You have an unbelievable location!!!! Congrats again!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A BIG Congrats on your one hunt finds those are days we all dream of and I like how you took Pics over your stove I do the same thing some times keeps the fingers warm while holding all that Cold Great Silver hope you have more of A Great year HH

A BIG Congrats on your one hunt finds those are days we all dream of and I like how you took Pics over your stove I do the same thing some times keeps the fingers warm while holding all that Cold Great Silver hope you have more of A Great year HH

I like the light above the stove lol its perfect for taking pics

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

Congrats! Heck of a hunt!

Dig those lower tones, I bet there is a gold coin in there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom