• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Diamond in the rough!

Maximus1333

So I went next door and worked on the yard, and there's a bunch to be picked...but nothing comes close to what I found on the gravel driveway. About 1-2 inches down, pops this beautiful 14k white gold diamond ring! My moms certain ins either a 1/4 carat or 1/2 carat, but I'm getting it checked out by the jeweler tomorrow! Its says 14k Keepsake followed by a weird makers mark of S and an arrow upwards. the other side says 23-65...Info would be great Needless to say, it's going to someone real special, my girlfriend. and right on time for our 1 year.=]

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 422
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 422
  • Thisring.jpg
    Thisring.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 422
One small problem if its going to your GF. It is an engagement ring AND a wedding band soldered together. I have NO idea how old you are BUT you might just want to have the jeweler unsolder the two rings BEFORE you give her the diamond one!!

Nice score.

Congrats on the ring/s, like Scuba said, DONT give her the one with the ice unless you are done shopping lol...

<*)))>{

Alright well heres the update . It's 2.9 grams with a 7 point diamond. The jeweler offered me 40 in scrap value. With the "Best scrap value in town", um...what? That's around half of scrap value. Man...even jewelers stick it to you sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom