• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

1 Gold ring, 3 Seated Dimes, 1 Seated Half Dime, 1 Barber dime, 51 IH's, 5 shielded nickels and two 2 Cent Coppers! UPDATE: 7/22/2012

I looked and all these auctions weren't even complete before 7-23. But, I now realize that Ron was talking about different coins than in this thread. I does appear that he was planting coins on a recent group hunt to make himself look good to his friends.

We linked the feedback because it shows a few recent plants that we have identical pictures of, especially the half Reale. I was calling attention to this so-called "honey hole" that others have hunted with him recently and noticed the finds to be planted on loose soil with near-clean Wheats, along with a group member finding a discarded cardboard coin holder with the same name and date of one of his "magical" discoveries. He's a fraud, and was exposed on our FB group recently. Feedback only goes back so far, but there's a pattern with him, and like mentioned almost all of his rare silvers, never is there encrusted dirt, just a loose pile balanced on top because it's being staged.

We're also starting to hear from group members that hunted with him that on many occasions the police showed-up to tell them to leave, and home owners showed-up and said to beat it, and that his stories are fishy about the permission he received. Seems like he just shows-up and starts hunting until he's told to leave. This has been confirmed now by 3 group members that have been out with him. Now I don't believe he was getting permission to hunt these places, and always had an excuse why he was asked to leave. Feel free to chime in any time you want BURNT. We know you're reading the forum even after you took down all of your profile info and tried to delete your pictures. Too bad you don't understand the glory of a cached page or what an archive is.

So Jon, if you have nothing to hide, and I'm jealous like you stated in another forum on here, where are you? Liars hide from the truth. Frauds present their side of the story when no one else is around. A coward runs in the face of adversity, or in this case, just runs because they know the evidence speaks for itself. You're a !!!!!!!! artist. That half Reale you were crying about me being so jealous of, guy, was bought on eBay, but you thought no one would find out. No one would've found out if you didn't get so defensive about a little light-hearted ball-breaking which led to others doing some research. So where are you AtFraudGuy? Out finding a Flying Eagle today, or maybe a mint condition Liberty Cap? Maybe some lost Confederate gold? What's on todays "wish list" buddy. You can talk !!!! when you think I wasn't around, but I'm right here waiting for you to comment and explain yourself. The balls in your court you phony.

Blame it on Reality Television

Seems like every one of these reality shows has to have a "big" find or stunning ending to garner ratings, and AT PRO IMO looks as though he wanted his moment to bask in the limelight.

We had an issue much more serious than this out here in Northern California where a guy reportedly found a gold nugget (98.6 ounces worth) on his Foothills Property in Washington (Nevada County). It stunned prospectors all over the world (size) and alot of people ran out and purchased expensive claims and equipment around that site. He got away with it for a while and even put the property up for sale that he supposedly found it on (for a hugely inflated price). Turns out an old Aussie prospector recognized the nugget as being the same one he found in Melbourne in 1987 and verified it through photos!

So though not unique still disappointing to see from a forum member. I was about to post a congratulations on the thread until I ended up reading the story!

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Big-Washington-Nugget-found-to-have-fishy-origin-2355529.php

Back
Top Bottom