• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My have to sell

frhamlet

Forum Supporter
My cancer is back with a passion. I have severe pain in my back from it and I may have to sell my etrac. I guess I will wait till the spring to see if I improve. I will only sell during the winter months if it looks like I am not going to survive till spring. I hate this...Cowboy26a has been hunting with me and i have enjoyed hunting more than ever with him.

i'm very sorry ta hear of this, keep the faith and my prayers are with you and your family

Hate to hear that, sir. Heres to hoping you kick that nasty stuff, dont let it tell you what to do. Keep fighting the good fight, we will be here for ya, bud.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Keep positive. I've never had cancer myself, but it runs pretty strong in my family (including my father, who for the moment, seems to be doing okay after some aggressive treatments last year). I've watched it up close, and keeping positive seemed to make a big difference with those I know. Hang in there man.

Very sorry to hear that it has returned, especially at this time of year. Here's hoping that you beat it for good...

Putting you on our prayer list my friend. Am praying for you as I type this.

Back
Top Bottom