Heart-Stopper

MKW

I found this bracelet on the beach Friday morning. It's, by far, my best beach find. The feeling when I saw it in the sand pile was incredible. I will never forget it.
It's really hard to get a good picture, but it's 10k with 178 diamonds (2 missing). It rang up 9-11 on the Vanquish 540 and was 6-7" deep. I have not had it looked at or appraised yet, because I have no intention of getting rid of it.
I'm still in shock.

Attachments

• IMG_1169 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1169 (Small).JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 854
I found this bracelet on the beach Friday morning. It's, by far, my best beach find. The feeling when I saw it in the sand pile was incredible. I will never forget it.
It's really hard to get a good picture, but it's 10k with 178 diamonds (2 missing). It rang up 9-11 on the Vanquish 540 and was 6-7" deep. I have not had it looked at or appraised yet, because I have no intention of getting rid of it.
I'm still in shock.

OOOOH. Measure the diamonds with a micrometer, and figure out what size they are. Let me know and I'll send you two of mine (if they match), so you can get the holes replaced. I have a baggy of them from rings I've found over the years.

A jeweler should be able to set the stones for about $20 a piece. Call around and it shouldn't be hard to find one that'll do it for you.

That's too good of a find! WOW!

Cheers!

Skippy

:dingding: What an awesome find! I got to add a nice diamond tennis bracelet to my shopping list now!
The problem is that if I find one I will lose it soon as I walk in through the front door! :mad: :laughing:

Very Nice! Keep us informed on the jewelry inspection. Maybe paid for the new machine!

Back
Top Bottom