• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

EUREKA - First Ever Double Seated Liberty Hunt Plus More

Even if you stopped the year now, the variety of silver for the year is just nuts, not to mention the Indian Heads Cents now in your sights.

What's the back of the button look like?

please post the back of the button. i see some listed civil war sites. check the backmark is the best way. it looks old enough front side.

oh..congrats on that hunt!

Thanks guys. Here is the back which is missing so I know it will be tough to ID. I am pretty sure it's old based on the site I found it at with the Seated coins.

Attachments

• IMG_4366.jpg
    IMG_4366.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4367.jpg
    IMG_4367.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 71
I did internet searches to no avail. Lots of similar ones. I do think that is very old. Could be rare !

Dayyuummm Jammmm!!!!

Super congrats on the double seated and your first seated! I hope to find one some day!

Like that gold filled jewelry piece too, cleaned up nicely. But double seateds :wow:

Wow!! Two seated in one hunt that is awesome! I am over the moon when I find just one! The one is in really nice shape too. Congrats!

Ok ... we have to clear trash and clad to get down to the old stuff .

Jam clears silver for 5 years to get to the good stuff😎
Mind blowing .
👍
What a Beast!

Nice twin seateds!
Thanks
You find THE weirdest $#&@! But it’s a good weird...love the Seateds!:yes:
Haha, thanks! I love finding the weird stuff.
Wow! Double Seated and more goodies too, congrats on a great hunt. That 1890 seated sure looks good.
Thank you
I did internet searches to no avail. Lots of similar ones. I do think that is very old. Could be rare !
Yeah, I think it might be too.
Dayyuummm Jammmm!!!!

Super congrats on the double seated and your first seated! I hope to find one some day!

Like that gold filled jewelry piece too, cleaned up nicely. But double seateds :wow:
Thanks buddy!
Sweet! Congrats!
Thanks
Wow! that's pretty impressive Jam, Congrats on the two seated hunt and all the rest!
Thanks Ron
Wow!! Two seated in one hunt that is awesome! I am over the moon when I find just one! The one is in really nice shape too. Congrats!
Thank you!
Ok ... we have to clear trash and clad to get down to the old stuff .

Jam clears silver for 5 years to get to the good stuff😎
Mind blowing .
👍
What a Beast!
Haha, yeah it took 5 years of clearing trash and then 5 years of clearing those pesky mercs and rosies. Now finally to the old stuff:laughing:. Thanks Dew!

2X Seated Madness! Great job! :mder:
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom