posting on buy an sale

jimmy clark

Ive bought an sold on other fourms for near 20 years.ive got good feed back on both fourms. one of the fourms or closing down. I would like to post on hear but having to have 200 post before I can, in my thanking is very excessive.I'm 75 an I would be long gone before I could post that many times. and that's the rest of the story as PAUL Harvey saids.

I don’t have 200 and I can post there. [emoji2373]

Edit- Or at least I think I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive bought an sold on other fourms for near 20 years.ive got good feed back on both fourms. one of the fourms or closing down. I would like to post on hear but having to have 200 post before I can, in my thanking is very excessive.I'm 75 an I would be long gone before I could post that many times. and that's the rest of the story as PAUL Harvey saids.

In the past we had problems of members being scammed... We asked the members what they thought the rules should be and they came up with our current rules... its not perfect but its what we use. Sorry the rules are the same for everyone.

200 posts is EASY, comment 10 times a day for 20 days, no problem! I honestly wish it was higher than 200...good luck out there!

Keep in mind that one of the busiest categories does not count in your post count, from what I remember. Is that still the case for Family Friendly Topics?

-- Tom

I don’t have 200 and I can post there. [emoji2373]

Edit- Or at least I think I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can physically post in that section, but you are not allowed to sell unless you have 6 months and 200 significant posts.

You can physically post in that section, but you are not allowed to sell unless you have 6 months and 200 significant posts.

To clarify what Ron said, you can reply to a FS listed item with an offer to buy. It's up to the seller to accept or not. You can reply to a WTB post, if you have an item the poster if looking for. What you can not do is start your own FS, Trade, or WTB thread.

thanks all.i did buy a detector from a member, MOBOB, great deal.so I guess like everyone says,I can buy if the membsr is willing,just cant sell until I post 200 times.anyway thanks.

thanks all.i did buy a detector from a member, MOBOB, great deal.so I guess like everyone says,I can buy if the membsr is willing,just cant sell until I post 200 times.anyway thanks.

If your a blabbermouth like THE KOB , 200 will go by quick. GL...

It does not take long to make 200 posts. Some of us do that every months.

Bye the way. Glad to see that you migrated over.

Posting on thisd fourm

thanks all. glade to be on this fourm.looking for someone to post a pair of used headphones F/S on buy and sale.

Back
Top Bottom