Sunrise Silver

I have known a few old timers who have carried 1 in their pocket so they could "never be broke". I will say this about finding silver coins on So.Cal beaches. The majority are encrusted black. A few have been similar to the dollar you found. Even more odd are "blast white" silver coins I have found after / during big storms in the wet. My thinking is they are cleaned by the tumbling wave action because they have a grainy sandblasted appearance. Very rare and unusual when I've found them like this.

Your getting soft!:laughing:

Its really a shame that there are individuals that think they have the privilege to call out members at their discretion. It causes strife, tensions, and is the complete opposite as "friendly". Here is a word of advice, "If you have nothing nice to say, then shut your pie hole. Keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool or open it and remove all doubt."

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Its really a shame that there are individuals that think they have the privilege to call out members at their discretion. It causes strife, tensions, and is the complete opposite as "friendly". Here is a word of advice, "If you have nothing nice to say, then shut your pie hole. Keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool or open it and remove all doubt."

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's all in good fun. It is all in how YOU take it. That's what YOU can control. Goes with everything in life. A good ribbing with some serious points. Look again at both of my replies. Many have questioned your find. No big deal , get over it. Also upon looking at your previous posts , replies ...that you joke and have a sense of humor ! Stick with that before you stroke out dude....

It's all in good fun. It is all in how YOU take it. That's what YOU can control. Goes with everything in life. A good ribbing with some serious points. Look again at both of my replies. Many have questioned your find. No big deal , get over it. Also upon looking at your previous posts , replies ...that you joke and have a sense of humor ! Stick with that before you stroke out dude....

The problem is that I have received apologies from people for other people's actions/words, etc. I would never openly question anyone's finds or their legitimacy. That is very rude. Especially when receiving personal messages calling me a fraud, and to just fess up to buying it. Trolls at their best.

What people are questioning is the condition and look of your coin coming off a beach. You need to understand why they are saying this is all. One of the reasons I seldom post pics of finds. I don't expect everyone to suck up to it. The big majority are black , encrusted , etc. I was adding a plausible reason through some of my silver coin finds from the beach. It does happen. Don't stress out over it is my point. It's still a great coin regardless !

I have never ran a search coil over an ocean beach in my life being as I live smack dab in the middle of the country so I don't have the foggiest idea what dug silver looks like comming from that sand. That being said that's a beautiful coin in very nice condition and a huge congratulations.

Don

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom