New Record Today--But not one I really wanted

stursmad

I finally got out for a little while this afternoon to swing my detector(Anfibio). I went to an old church site that I have hit hard in the past. I still managed to find a few more targets today including a Buffalo Nickel, Indian Cent, skeleton key, a button, a couple of metal rings, and the most square nails I have ever found in one outing. Almost all of the nails were in the same hole. It was great to get back out again.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 373
That's a lot of square nails. I can't imagine digging so many from a single hole.

You picked up some good finds - the skeleton key being my favorite. What years are the two coins?

That's a lot of square nails. I can't imagine digging so many from a single hole.

You picked up some good finds - the skeleton key being my favorite. What years are the two coins?

Thanks. I like the skeleton key as well. The Indian Cent is a 1901. I think I can get a date off the Buffalo Nickel with a loupe or magnifying glass, but I haven't checked it yet.

Looks like a good day, congrats. I would much rather get all of those nails from one hole than not.

Back
Top Bottom