Silver Gods are Still Smiling Upon Me

Congratulations on another successful hunt. Always great finding silver. Have a feeling you have plenty more coming your way. Love the description of your hunt. Can feel your excitement at discovering new places and having great hunts.

Awesome finds Trapper, that big silver sure is a good save..Looking forward to your end of the year show, Congrats on all.
Really appreciate your reply and comments Pete, thank you. The end of the year.....well. Not to sure it lives up to to the history but I'm pretty happy with what and where the booty came from. So far 2022 has been filled with some great personal adventures and for me its been very rewarding.
I think you've got at least a Silver God, or two, in your pocket there Trapper! :lol:

Congrats on that beauty of a Kennedy, and of course the LC and additional silvers. The only silver Kennedy I've found was 40%. I'd rather find a Seated ;) and a Barber - fingers crossed!

Love the story and the great photos, thanks for sharing!
Thank you again Jeff for your kind very words. I understand your wants with the Seated and Barber Halves and hope you get to experience those finds. I was very lucky early in my time in this hobby to put both into the coffers. For me digging a Bust Half would close that dream find window.
Congratulations Jack, wow! you have caught up with me at 85 and the way you are going you should hit the 100 before the white stuff starts falling, way to go.
Thank you Jose for all the kind words along with your encouragement that put a little fire under my butt. Never thought I had a real chance of catching you or a possibility of hitting 100 this year. But this last 6 or 8 weeks with a few road trips and having a little more time have put some very nice numbers into the coffers. Still need 13 (dug two yesterday) more to reach the century mark and we have had several snows already although none that stay as of yet but time is running short. Trapper

Great finds!

Do you suppose that could be a Canadian large cent (being up here in the northern midwest it's certainly possible...)? I've found as many of those Canadians 'round here as I have American...

View attachment 507431
First thank you foe your reply. It is a possibility as I have not been able to really get enough detail to confirm its true identity. Like you I have dug a good amount of Canadian coins here in Wisconsin.
Another week and some more silver. Well done Trapper!
Appreciate you reply Trevor, thank you. I'm having another pretty good week this week despite not having a whole lot of time. Will be posting them soon.
Very nice silvers Trapper! Congrats on 85 FTY!
Thank you Dewayne. The Silver Gods are still giving me and the lumber wagon CTX some love.
What a killer hunts ! :D:D:D:D:D:D
too_
Appreciated your kind words TP. Been able to experience some pretty good times of late. Just need to keep the gods on my side.
Great hunt and great write up Trapper!!! Congratulations!
Thank you so much John as your reply is greatly appreciated. I try my best to make a good presentation in my posts and it is very pleasing when it is commented on.
Congratulations on another successful hunt. Always great finding silver. Have a feeling you have plenty more coming your way. Love the description of your hunt. Can feel your excitement at discovering new places and having great hunts.
Rich thank you. Please look at the previous reply and my comment to John. You are right as this week has put some more shine in my coffers. It is Trapping season now so my hunts all right now are pretty short. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom