My JPEGs Are Failing To Upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does, but we are not on "24/7"!

Check the file size like cellrdwellr suggested.

Seems logical that admin/mods generally look at a site called "forum help" each day. Where is the file size limit shown, and why isn't it flagged when it sends me the fail? It seems to me that "Forum Help" forums should get attention from staff. Really? Not on 24-7?

Seems logical that admin/mods generally look at a site called "forum help" each day. Where is the file size limit shown, and why isn't it flagged when it sends me the fail? It seems to me that "Forum Help" forums should get attention from staff. Really? Not on 24-7?

When ever you start a new post or reply scroll down a little and you will see Additional Options. Then look for Attach Files, in there is the Manage Attachments button. That is where you will find all the information on file size based on file type.

Hope this helped!

I do not look at FA section everyday...

Do you get a message like security token missing? If so that would mean your pictures are too large...

I have had no issues uploading Jpegs

I just did a test there is no issue uploading Jpegs...

When I owned a Iphone, I had to edit the size of picture every time I posted...

I do not look at FA section everyday...

Do you get a message like security token missing? If so that would mean your pictures are too large...

I have had no issues uploading Jpegs

I just did a test there is no issue uploading Jpegs...

When I owned a Iphone, I had to edit the size of picture every time I posted...

I might be wrong saying this but I posted the same pic on T-net with no issue. It was a simple pic of a countryside park field.

Let's just drop it. I am OK.

KT has had no problem with uploading .jpegs to the Forum and He uploads a lot of them, but compared to new cell phone images, they are relatively low res.

KT got a Google Pixel 6 phone recently and is very pleased with the images it takes but they are very high res, so He found He could put them in an album on the Cloud and then put the link in his thread. One click and you can look at the high res photo, and some folks have told me that doing it that way is an improvement!

Granted Prince John my resident Royal Geek had to show me this method, but it is an easy method to view high res images and provide them to Forum members.

Since it is stated that your pictures used to upload no problem, did you upgrade to a higher res camera or upgrade your phone?

A simple suggestion. Give the reason for a failed pic upload upon failure. It would help.

What is the size of the file that will not upload Martin? That I had not resized an image to a small enough size is the only reason I have ever had here with a file not uploading.

The solution is to resize the file to create a smaller image. There are many free and simple programs online that will to do this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom