My favorite hunting grounds.

Diga

Elite Member
I don't dig anywhere that has manicured grass, so that doesn't seem to leave many options for land hunting. Or does it?

How about a hunting site that doesn't have manicured grass, doesn't have hardly any pulltabs, bottle caps, or foil, and no one cares if you dig their or not?

I'm talking vacant lots. Drive around the older parts of your city, and you will be surprised at how many vacant lots there are when you're actually looking for them.

Happy hunting :)

And if someone should approach you and ask who gave you permission you would say,
"Oh I just thought I would clean some of the trash out of dirt in this lot for the owner."

I think it would be a good idea to get permission from the owners of those lots, they might be owned by the city but you never know

I use an app called onXhunt which shows who owns what, really handy for such a situation. That way you don’t have to make any contact, it’s already known. And the app is very up to date so there’s no surprises.

I use an app called onXhunt which shows who owns what, really handy for such a situation. That way you don’t have to make any contact, it’s already known. And the app is very up to date so there’s no surprises.

+1! onXhunt is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every square foot of land is owned by someone. Empty lots could be owned by a private citizen, a company or corporation, an organization, a bank, or the City, County or State.
I use the Regrid app to check ownership and date when built.
Chances of getting thrown off an empty lot is slim to none, might just want to wear a Safety Vest so you look like you are a city/county worker.

Back
Top Bottom