New pinpointer.

The Minelab was just a tad inferior to me when I compared it to my Garrett. But the Minelab will not have the problems of the Garrett either. Pay attention to the single beeps. It is hitting about as deep as it can at that point. Call a sponsor here. You will save some $$$. I have the Vibraprobe 580 now. I wish I would have stuck with the Minelab. I have tried most of them. After the Garrett I like the Sunray. But they are not available for my detectors. I think the Minelab is a nice third. I know how you feel about Garrett from your other threads. I personally think the Minelab is your best alternative.

The Vibraprobe does a fair job. But I sometimes wish I had a tone. And with tip only detection I have missed targets laying in my dug dirt. Tip only is nice for the target in the hole. But a target out of the hole in a pile of dirt can be a pain in the rear to find with a narrow tip. Especially a small target. It is a nice probe. Maybe it is the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence thing.

Back
Top Bottom