925 RING...Kuhio Beach,HAWAII

Nice find on the ring Pat! Were you able to make it back for a water hunt? I'm planning to head down to the Waikiki tomorrow (Saturday) and will probably hit the two ponds. BTW, I was stuck in traffic near the Sears Distribution Center earlier this past week and happened to catch a glimpse of you passing by, I recognized the metal detecting decal on your rear glass.:cool:

Aloha!!

Nice find on the ring Pat! Were you able to make it back for a water hunt? I'm planning to head down to the Waikiki tomorrow (Saturday) and will probably hit the two ponds. BTW, I was stuck in traffic near the Sears Distribution Center earlier this past week and happened to catch a glimpse of you passing by, I recognized the metal detecting decal on your rear glass.:cool:

Thanks KENNE-BILL,for the great comments...I had no time to hunt the ponds...be working this weekend..good luck on your hunting it should be a nice day tomorrow.....SHAKA!..Pat

Great hunt and video Pat. Next gest thing to being there is watching you dig targets. Good Luck, Jim

Thanks for the Vid Pat!!:yes: I gotta get back to the Islands for a visit. Your video brought back great memories, we usually stay up the beach from there at the Outriggeer between The Royal and The Moana. Even go to Mass at the church you had in your video across from Kuhio Beach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom