• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Eternity Beach,HAWAII

Thanks for sharing the video. I hunted the water there once a couple of years ago and found the usual change and pulltabs, the water does get deep pretty quick in that spot. Nice job on your scoop BTW!

Yep...gets deep real fast. Probably best on a Kona wind day with "lake like" ocean conditions. Good to see the home turf coconut. Nice hunt.

Nice viedo Coconut, I remember the movie too and that adds some history to the hunt. Good job on the scoop too,:)

I like the scoop, it looks as though it's made from a pipe fitting.
I would have thought that for dry sand, you may have needed a finer mesh perhaps ?

A great haul of finds though, thanks for the great video.

MAHALO for a great video and post Coconut!! Is Eternity Beach over near Sandy Beach, the bodysurfing spot? Sure looks familiar from my visits!:cool:

Great video, beautiful place to hunt too! I hope that chain you found turns out to be silver and the diamonds in the small earring turn out to be real. I liked the scoop a lot too. Good job on making that.

Aloha Everyone,today I did a dry beach hunt with my ACE250 ,I picked up a few things,clad,2pendents,1earring,trash...and I got it on vid...hope you like it....coconut...:spin:

YOUTUBE VID- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8q3V3DPmhU

Thanks for sharing the video. I hunted the water there once a couple of years ago and found the usual change and pulltabs, the water does get deep pretty quick in that spot. Nice job on your scoop BTW!
Thanks Bill,yes the ocean is very ruff and deep this part of the island...
Yep...gets deep real fast. Probably best on a Kona wind day with "lake like" ocean conditions. Good to see the home turf coconut. Nice hunt.
Aloha & Mahalo Aquaman.....
Nice viedo Coconut, I remember the movie too and that adds some history to the hunt. Good job on the scoop too,:)
It was a great movie,glad you liked my vid,thanks for the nice comments...
Nice job!!! I really like your scoop. I've never seen one curved like that.
Thanks Lowjiber,I got a vid on how to make one,its in the fix it yourself site...
Enjoy the video...nice hunt! ;)
Thanks for watching PI JOE,GL&HH!!
I like the scoop, it looks as though it's made from a pipe fitting.
I would have thought that for dry sand, you may have needed a finer mesh perhaps ?

A great haul of finds though, thanks for the great video.
Thanks Alan,My first scoop that I made had a 1/4 in. size mesh and it works great,this scoop has a 1/2 in. size mesh,I wanted to have two different sizes of mesh,I also got a vid in the fix it yourself link,on how to make a homemade sand scoop....Aloha HH!!

Nice video... great scenery, interesting scoop. RickO
Aloha RickO,Thanks for watching....

MAHALO for a great video and post Coconut!! Is Eternity Beach over near Sandy Beach, the bodysurfing spot? Sure looks familiar from my visits!:cool:
Yes, its right next to the Blow Hole look out...Aloha..coconut

Great video, beautiful place to hunt too! I hope that chain you found turns out to be silver and the diamonds in the small earring turn out to be real. I liked the scoop a lot too. Good job on making that.
Mahalo snf101480,for the great comments....Aloha coconut

Back
Top Bottom