Hawaii,Sunset Beach

coconut

Aloha Everyone,I had sometime to do sum dry sand hunting with my ace 250 9x12 coil.and here are two photos of my finds.

Attachments

• 2009_0828ASIALEI0001.jpg
    2009_0828ASIALEI0001.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 680
  • 2009_0828ASIALEI0006.jpg
    2009_0828ASIALEI0006.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 639
Nice finds!
Pretty impressive on the small earring and swivel. Those are hard for some detectors to find.
Congrats.

Thanks ...

Real nice hunt there, nice job giving the ACE some dry sand time :yes:
Thanks sectshun8,The ace is great on dry sand....HH!!
its good to hunt the dry sand once in a while...thanks for sharing :)
Thanks, I was planning to shoot a vid but my batts ran out...HH!!
Nice finds.. did you check to see if that was a real pearl? Could be since it is on a silver mount. RickO
Thanks RickO,I checked it out and its not a pearl just a solid silver earring.HH!!
Nice finds!
Pretty impressive on the small earring and swivel. Those are hard for some detectors to find.
Congrats.
Thanks IntoIt,it kept falling out of my scoop...HH!!

I like that earring coconut, I hunt the drysand in the summer and water yr.round...some of my best finds came from drysand! In the winter Craig (Cfmct-PI) and I hunt for old gold, So keep doin both! WTG ;)

The north shore surf contest season is fast approaching. I suspect the dry sand will have more to offer soon. Good hunt there coconut.

Nice hunt congrats on the finds. Howard
Thanks Howey,good luck to you on your hunting...
The north shore surf contest season is fast approaching. I suspect the dry sand will have more to offer soon. Good hunt there coconut.
that would be great,if I can I will try to hunt the next morning after a surf contest,and see what I could pick up...

I like that earring coconut, I hunt the drysand in the summer and water yr.round...some of my best finds came from drysand! In the winter Craig (Cfmct-PI) and I hunt for old gold, So keep doin both! WTG ;)
Thanks PI JOE,today I shoot a vid using my sea hunter mII,in dry sand.I picked up a few things,the water looked so good that I need to go back and do a water hunt...Aloha!! HH!

You live in Hawaii AND you get to metal detect...not too shabby of a life friend. Nice work.

I wonder if anyone out there has chosen their home location due to the weather = MDing year round.

You live in Hawaii AND you get to metal detect...not too shabby of a life friend. Nice work.

I wonder if anyone out there has chosen their home location due to the weather = MDing year round.

Thanks didyouseeroy,for the nice comment.I also got a few vid on youtube beach hunting with my ace 250 here is the link.Aloha!

YOUTUBE VIDS http://www.youtube.com/user/PAT71463RICK

I didnt coment I've never found a studded earing but Nice hit I'll take it:cool:

Back
Top Bottom