Finally

mike_i

I finally found jewelry with my NOX 600, it's about time. I was going to concentrate hunting in the wet sand today. I turn on my machine, walk about 50' on the way to the wet and I hit a double jackpot about three feet apart. The larger ring is a Pandora Princess wishbone rings sales for $100. The other is stamped s925.

Attachments

• IMG_4298.jpg
    IMG_4298.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 699
  • IMG_4300.jpg
    IMG_4300.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 736
  • IMG_4302.jpg
    IMG_4302.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_4303.jpg
    IMG_4303.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 699
Good to see some CA action. Our beaches have seemed to have sanded in up where I'm at (Monterey bay). The few beaches I looked at or heard of, are sanding back in. Last week's erosion ran its course :(

:dingding: Designer silver gets the dinger! Excellent find!! That baby will sell quickly on Ebay.

Neither one will be on ebay, my wife decided to "secure" them for me.

QUOTE=FelixtheCat;3284589]:dingding: Designer silver gets the dinger! Excellent find!! That baby will sell quickly on Ebay.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to hunt the wet because of the cut but I was a week late, the cut was mostly washed away as the beach sanded back in just like in your area.

Good to see some CA action. Our beaches have seemed to have sanded in up where I'm at (Monterey bay). The few beaches I looked at or heard of, are sanding back in. Last week's erosion ran its course :(

Back
Top Bottom