• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

F75 Ltd 2 with the Ultimate 13" coil...anyone using this combo?

LittleJohn

Elite Member
F75LTD 2....finally got one and can't wait to use it! I also ordered a Ultimate 13" coil for it and my question is this....does anyone else run this combo and if so how do you like it? It will be primarily for old parks but will also see some time relic hunting.

I have used an F75 for years and I really enjoy that machine, but I have always ran the stock coil on it. Years ago when the ultimate coils where white I had one for my etrac and loved it. very deep and very clear target response.

I saw a video of a guy who put the ultimate coil on his F75 and loves it...any others out there? Would love to get feedback either way of the good and the bad. Thank You and happy hunting!
LittleJohn

F75LTD 2....finally got one and can't wait to use it! I also ordered a Ultimate 13" coil for it and my question is this....does anyone else run this combo and if so how do you like it? It will be primarily for old parks but will also see some time relic hunting.

I have used an F75 for years and I really enjoy that machine, but I have always ran the stock coil on it. Years ago when the ultimate coils where white I had one for my etrac and loved it. very deep and very clear target response.

I saw a video of a guy who put the ultimate coil on his F75 and loves it...any others out there? Would love to get feedback either way of the good and the bad. Thank You and happy hunting!
LittleJohn

I have used both detector and coil you mention above.
Gotta watch how high mineralization is. If too high can’t run BP boost process. Rather DE or JE process.
If you do run boost in too high a mineral detector will have tendency to call actual nonferrous, ferrous.

Cheers.
Sweep speed is more critical as mineral levels rise.

Back
Top Bottom