much tado about nothing

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Raining out so not a good day. Decided anyway to go out for a dig. Mood got fouler as I noticed that Nogo was naked! Some bone headed Neanderthal had stolen my flag off the rear drivers side window. "I am Canadian" and proud of it. Fly the flag year round. As an added bonus the flag helps this old bouy find his car easier in the parking lots. Not a good start to the day.

With the bad weather I didn't bother calling Navy Davy deciding to head out solo.

Four schools and three hours later quota plus 4 was had with my demeaner improving as the sun came out. Also in the mix was a fun zone token, a small pendent and a 1986 5 franc Belgium coin....that was a first for this old soul!
296j4g1.jpg

Couldn't let it pass so on the way home stopped to get Nogo a new flag.
10ygdaf.jpg

Once inside it was time to clean up the gear as well as myself.

2vwwbw4.jpg

It was then when Marie approached as I told her about the unpatriotic lunk who had stolen my flag......she let me rant for a full 5 minutes then said..."Dear I took it off because it was getting ratty looking." A true Bluenoser defining moment.

Who would be so rotten to steal a Canadian Flag from an innocent old Newfie?? Some incontinent continental passing through from Quebec?! Check the nearest portapotty! Merde! :laughing: Love your posts Leslie!

I like the find the car part. Maybe she just said she took it to shut you up?? Got you thinking.. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom