• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

High End Water Shoes For That Discriminating Pirate!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter

Attachments

• Shoes.jpg
    Shoes.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 694
That is somthing I could buy and never hear a word about,she definitely wouldn’t want to open the door to the topic of shoe money.lol..But man, that’s alot of do re me

Where I live part time if I see anybody with very high end stuff on and acting like they need the stuff it is most likely a spoiled brat silver spoon never worked a day in their life rich kid trying to look like they paid for it using their own money they earned while driving mommy's sports car thinking he is from the hood and if he was handed a sand scoop would run the other way as fast as they could.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

:lol: $750.

I've tried all types of water foot wear. When I discovered these I never looked back. Great for beach, reef hunting. On wet hikes they're awesome. A bit expensive @ $65 but they're built like a Stealth Scoop. You wouldn't want to walk around on your hardwood floors or a boat deck with them but on top rock/reef you DON'T slip due to the SS spikes built into the sole.

Attachments

• HP_SpikeTabi_01_0.jpg
    HP_SpikeTabi_01_0.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 300
  • HP_SpikeTabi_02.jpg
    HP_SpikeTabi_02.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_3903.jpg
    IMG_3903.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 282
OK, these seem to have a more substantial sole, more like sneakers, with some arch support. Is that the case?

Yes. I have these and another type. Only issue is after a while your dive boots will smell like a dead animal or a bag of corn chips. Wader wash works for a bit. But man you can stink up a car with some dirty dive boots:shock::lol:

Forgot to mention. A lot of dive boots are odd sized. Best to walk into a dive shop for a good fit.

Yes. I have these and another type. Only issue is after a while your dive boots will smell like a dead animal or a bag of corn chips. Wader wash works for a bit. But man you can stink up a car with some dirty dive boots:shock::lol:

Freezer work at all? Wash, dry, big Zip lock bag into the freezer. Might even be able to pressure boil them hot enough to kill that bacteria

Freezer work at all?
No. All it does it start stinking as soon as they warm up. Wader wash works pretty good. But its a temporary fix. Diver said his never stinks. But he is only diving occasionally and washing and drying out every time. You hunt every day the water in them is what does it. Then if you wear those and put on your good dry snekers to head home your sneekers also stink like a dead animal:lol:

No. All it does it start stinking as soon as they warm up. Wader wash works pretty good. But its a temporary fix. Diver said his never stinks. But he is only diving occasionally and washing and drying out every time. You hunt every day the water in them is what does it. Then if you wear those and put on your good dry snekers to head home your sneekers also stink like a dead animal:lol:
I wonder what would happen if you put them in the dishwasher and cranked the temperature. Just need it hot enough to kill that bacteria. I understand if you don't want them where you clean the dishes

How about leaving them in in a bucket of water overnight with a bit of bleach? Shouldn't that kill bacteria and the smell?

How about leaving them in in a bucket of water overnight with a bit of bleach? Shouldn't that kill bacteria and the smell?

Dive boots float so you cant actually wash them in a washing machine or soak in a bucket. Bleach will probably change the color of the boots id guess. I even stuck a whole bottle of odor eaters in mine. When my feet got wet it was a real mess:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom