• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Excalibur 800 / 1000 / II Switches/Pots now Available

AngerManagement

Hi All...

After years of trying to repair and obtain parts from all the ML and or other suppliers... I gave up and now assemble my own.

To all those Excalibur 800 / 1000 / II users who are looking to replace a faulty / suss pot OR to do a Major service...

I now have a stock of the Pots/Switches that will allow you to do a direct swap out/changeover.

I am offering an almost 100% direct swap out pot. For many reasons, there are some minor differences but it is all about a tad of care when aligning to pot in position... The Switch contacts are slightly off set; MINOR but I have to advise everyone so that they are aware that the switches/pots are not a ML product.

The pots for Volume and Discrimination also come with the switch... While it is not used, I do find that having the tactile click means I know when the pot is in the home position...

I will be looking at trying to offer some sliding discounts and POSTAGE costs. As most of you will be aware, postage within in Australia is bad enough... But once you go international it can get messy and expensive.

If you are after these drop me a PM.

Attachments

• 2018-01-28 12.30.42 (Medium).jpg
    2018-01-28 12.30.42 (Medium).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom