Equinox 600 and gold chains?

Maybe you should dump the scoop business, and get your Job back with ML :realitycheck: 2001 was a LONG TIME AGO .:roll:
I tried to sell my business (stavr scoop) in the US, but your guys are either poor or greedy or do not see this perspective :?:

you will understand that it is impossible to break the laws of physics! but you can use them :)
40 kHz is the frequency for gold prospecting , this function was added to 800 just for this, but there is nothing to big reel (which still does not work),
large 15 "coil is needed for the depth of search but 40 kHz does not penetrate deeply !!! 40kHz is only superficial small goals!

Last edited:
Looks like the 600 is all I need and it will be easier to find in stock.

Yes the beach mode on the 600 is the same as the 800

Straight from minelab 😉

The only differences are the extra frequencies in gold mode that can be used individually and you also get custom settings to adjust. That’s it.

Attachments

• 7C018F91-66EB-40E7-8DB9-76401AF3F16D.jpg
    7C018F91-66EB-40E7-8DB9-76401AF3F16D.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 350
So does anyone know or heard how much the wm 08 audio module will cost?
Like a lot of you I really don’t need the 800s advanced settings or gold mode but would like the wireless capabilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STAVR---Question: Does the 800 in multi freq run ALL freq. at once or just a couple? Thanks.

STAVR---Question: Does the 800 in multi freq run ALL freq. at once or just a couple? Thanks.
1)I can judge about 800 only on the description of advertising (draw conclusions as you do)
2)datashit - I do not have.
3)800 in my hand for measurements or test - I do not have.

After you sell your scoop business, What are you going to do in your second life , retire, or get your job back with ML :laughing:

Last I checked that's 2 things more than you would be capable of. ... pushing a little too far on this 1 Earl. The guy is trying to help and you are attacking him

After you sell your scoop business, What are you going to do in your second life , retire, or get your job back with ML :laughing:
Stavr scoop -are a hobby for me, I do not think this is the main thing, this hobby has grown to a level when it starts to bring money :)
I have 3-4 sources of income.

Stavr scoop -are a hobby for me, I do not think this is the main thing, this hobby has grown to a level when it starts to bring money :)
I have 3-4 sources of income.

I have a friend who retired from the hobby and he sold me one of your scoops.. he modified it a little bit with a heavier lip.. over all its a very good scoop and I enjoy using it. I can't tell you which one though :lol: I like it for my muddy beaches...

Steve

Thanks for you opinion , but as usual your dead wrong, maybe you can get some pointer's from Stavr as to other sources of income , i simply wanted to know what he will do , if he sold the Stavr scoop business, that's it , as far as attack's i rate YOU #1 on ME , Please GO AWAY , and leave me alone for GOOD :takeoff::twisted::facepalm: PS i have tried to go in a peaceful direction with you since you started posting on the forum, just recently i posted some positive posts replying to you, but you always manage to venture back to the crapper , :roll: , :snapoutofit: What's wrong with you :heybud: is it you need :stormy::stormy::stormy: need attention out in the hills of JAPAN , you don't live close to the beach , you might want to hang out on the relic forum , and hunt for Japanese war relics :yes::D PS keep on melting that 24k and making jewelry, because your not fulling anyone here , saying you found it detecting , they are way to smart for your BS :shock::lol:

Last edited:
I have a friend who retired from the hobby and he sold me one of your scoops.. he modified it a little bit with a heavier lip.. over all its a very good scoop and I enjoy using it. I can't tell you which one though :lol: I like it for my muddy beaches...
I'm glad that my scoop received by you in the inheritance from Frank and you, too, happy.
PS: model -evroexcavator-2 v.22
have a good hunt!
Ruslan.

The scoop Craig is referring to is the Evroexcator 2 y 22

Below is a link to the mod I did on it and why.

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=129157

Fsa46

You rode my a--- for 6 weeks because i got a scoop other than SunSpot, now you come out of the closest having a Stavr Scoop giving it to Craig :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: YOU TAKE THE CAKE BRO. , that's all i saying :wow2::dingding::dingding::dingding::dingding::police::giggle: PS Did Chuck know you had a Stavr scoop in your crib :?::shock::roll::laughing:

You rode my a--- for 6 weeks because i got a scoop other than SunSpot, now you come out of the closest having a Stavr Scoop giving it to Craig :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: YOU TAKE THE CAKE BRO. , that's all i saying :wow2::dingding::dingding::dingding::dingding::police::giggle: PS Did Chuck know you had a Stavr scoop in your crib :?::shock::roll::laughing:

Man...I mean Boy, you take the cake. I made the post because Craig asked me to. Steve asked about the model and mod I made on it so I was glad to help them out.

No, I didn't get on you for using something other than a Sunspot scoop, I got on you for enabling a counterfeiter making a scoop that a reliable sponsor makes.

Unlike you that just wants to start some BS again with a post like this. I was going to give you a break but I'll come down on you and have you crying big alligator tears to Craig and anyone that wants to wipe them off your crybaby eyes.

You just don't get it and know when to leave well enough alone.

Back
Top Bottom