Finally got out with the nox 800..silver!

kidlester

Elite Member
Hello,
The weather broke for a little while and got out for a few hours.
Found two jeffs and a buff at the old church.
Went to the "dime park" and managed a 48 rosie at 7". Dime hit clean at 25-26. Also got some silver jewelry and an old ring (I think)
Dug a handful of clad at the abandoned golf course in VERY HEAVY trash.
Really like the 800. I haven't put away the CTX yet, but there is a new contender in the arsenal.
HH!

Attachments

• nox1 001.JPG
    nox1 001.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 245
  • nox1 002.JPG
    nox1 002.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 212
  • nox2 001.jpg
    nox2 001.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 212
  • nox2 002.jpg
    nox2 002.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 213
  • nox2 003.jpg
    nox2 003.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 207
Nice hunt! Let us know once you have a better idea of how it compares and stacks up against the CTX. I have been debating on picking up a CTX for a while. I have an 800 coming someday as well lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice hunt! Let us know once you have a better idea of how it compares and stacks up against the CTX. I have been debating on picking up a CTX for a while. I have an 800 coming someday as well lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how these detectors are even in the same sentence? The nox is a great mid level machine from what its looking like, i cant see it keeping up with a high end CTX though IMO, I guess only time will tell... Congrats on the Rosie!

I'm not sure how these detectors are even in the same sentence? The nox is a great mid level machine from what its looking like, i cant see it keeping up with a high end CTX though IMO, I guess only time will tell... Congrats on the Rosie!

Get the two in an iron infested site and you will see the difference.
HH!

the NOX

Hello,
The weather broke for a little while and got out for a few hours.
Found two jeffs and a buff at the old church.
Went to the "dime park" and managed a 48 rosie at 7". Dime hit clean at 25-26. Also got some silver jewelry and an old ring (I think)
Dug a handful of clad at the abandoned golf course in VERY HEAVY trash.
Really like the 800. I haven't put away the CTX yet, but there is a new contender in the arsenal.
HH!

So have you done any live video with the new minelab yet?
I'd like to see it in action. Just a one number id setup??
How about an early review??

Back
Top Bottom