Makes the one handed digging a lot easier

Attachments

• IMG_1618.JPG
    IMG_1618.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1619.JPG
    IMG_1619.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 76
When I wear booties, which isn't often, I wear fin socks to stop the sand from collecting in my booties and making me feel like I'm wearing ankle weights. They stop any chaffing from booties or fins if I'm snorkeling while hunting. Just a suggestion. Luckily I can hunt barefoot most of the time!

Wear ankle socks and you will get no blisters. I can hunt in booties from dawn to dusk with no blisters, I wear ankle socks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I wear pantihose to avoid chafing. I think I look rather fetching in them [emoji854]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Grab a tube of triple antibiotic and put some on daily. It should help you heal much quicker.

I should have warned you about our sand in the dive boots. You also every now and then get a piece of shell in the boots that turn a certain way and stick in your foot. You got to take the boot off to fix that.

LOL, I have the 990 and the 920 with carbon fiber handles. We just stopped for the museum. Beautiful protected shore there.

Will be back next year. Going to make this a yearly trip probably.

Cool. If it works out, maybe we can put together a group hunt with Felix. I gotta get me some of those pennies......:D

Back
Top Bottom