Beach hunt with the Equinox 800

This is better than general horse puddles I mean general hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugadigger

Got to have some fun on here, after all i am a Aries the Ram guy :laughing:, Its all good, Choppa like's a tune up once in a while, Those rich , and famous bike builder's ALL can break down :yes::lol:

This is better than general horse puddles I mean general hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little friendly sparring between friends. Some one has to show this young guy the error of his ways right Earl:laughing:

Will agree with you on the stereo on the new Ultra Classics. Better system than I have in my house and car combined. The only think my neighbors love more than me firing up the HD at 5 am is firing it up at 5am with the stereo blasting some Black Country Communion:cool:

I'm not calling him out Joe.. I'm stating facts and besides Earl looked very lost at our rocky beaches :D

I wanna see Earl hunt our beaches. Too bad I missed out last time you were up this way.

Talking to the wrong person Bro, that's what you get when you think you know who you are talking to. Been building custom bikes for over 30 years. Have sold some to some pretty well known people but unlike you I'm not a name dropper:laughing: I don't buy all these detectors by flipping burgers.
Most my bike sell for more than you purchased your "Beach" house for. (I thought your house had to be at least within a mile of the beach to call it that) but hey you call it what you want.

Just remember anyone can bolt together a bunch of parts and call it a custom bike. Takes a lot more skill to build a bike than to pull out your wallet.
You bike is cute, I may buy one just like it for my daughter when she turns 12:laughing: Did yours come with the tassels on the handlebars or did you put them on yourself:lol:

You think I own a lot of detectors? You should see how many bikes I have:shock:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: BWAHSAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well played, choppa!
Damn near spit water all over my desk reading that.

Swing

You won't see that happen again, you can fight Craig for that stink mud territory :boxing: , i like it here :yes::lol:
BWAHSAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Choppa :shock::shock::shock: Good one Swing :laughing:

You won't see that happen again, you can fight Craig for that stink mud territory :boxing: , i like it here :yes::lol:
BWAHSAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Choppa :shock::shock::shock: Good one Swing :laughing:

Earl, a little stink mud is good for you. It'll toughen you up some.

Sorry bro.,

I like white sand, not stink mud, i can handle hunting with headphone's, but not a clothes pin on my nose while hunting, guess you guy's are used to it up their , but my dog couldn't handle it :laughing: Get Choppa to come hunt with you, or better yet , let's see your wife in action with you howboutit :D PS i alway's said, if you can't get your girl to MD with you , it will never work out.

We are all having fun here :laughing: Don't hit the RED D button :( Easy does it DT :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Show me where it says I was going to do something Earl? I just have a lot of catching up to do on this thread... I went hunting for 4 hours and a page and a half got added to the thread... if you notice in my signature I don't ban members unless they are very bad... but I take no mercy on spammers :D

Show me where it says I was going to do something Earl? I just have a lot of catching up to do on this thread... I went hunting for 4 hours and a page and a half got added to the thread... if you notice in my signature I don't ban members unless they are very bad... but I take no mercy on spammers :D

YEAH so spammers beware craig aint playing :rifle:

Mark

Thanks, great job on the gold so far, not much happening down here yet, as far as the machine, i like the Equinox so far, it's light, vdi is nice, a fast machine, i pulled that merc from the sand at 12 inches, but the CTX3030 is better, i will be hunting more this weekend , land, and beach, there are a few coins in the dry sand here , but not much, the only thing i don't like with the machine is when the battery goes, you have to send it in to a ML repair center for replacement, as the battery is inside the handle, they say if we were to replace it and brake the waterproof seal the 3 year warranty goes down the drain, :roll: there is only a 1 year warranty on the battery :no:. Hopefully it will last 3 years , i charge mine up after every hunt, the headphones, detector, the module i will probably not use, it's not the same with the CTX3030, it's module takes 1/4 jacked headphones, i do see ML makes an adapter 1/8 to 1/4 for this machine, i will be getting one for other headphone applications, i will tell you that the wireless headphones that come with the 800 are nice, happy hunting, Earl PS i guess if the battery dies, a USB type battery charging system will power it up using the charging cable that come with the machine.

Attachments

• P1000950.JPG
    P1000950.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 124
  • P1000949.JPG
    P1000949.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 129
Thanks, great job on the gold so far, not much happening down here yet, as far as the machine, i like the Equinox so far, it's light, vdi is nice, a fast machine, i pulled that merc from the sand at 12 inches, but the CTX3030 is better, i will be hunting more this weekend , land, and beach, there are a few coins in the dry sand here , but not much, the only thing i don't like with the machine is when the battery goes, you have to send it in to a ML repair center for replacement, as the battery is inside the handle, they say if we were to replace it and brake the waterproof seal the 3 year warranty goes down the drain, :roll: there is only a 1 year warranty on the battery :no:. Hopefully it will last 3 years , i charge mine up after every hunt, the headphones, detector, the module i will probably not use, it's not the same with the CTX3030, it's module takes 1/4 jacked headphones, i do see ML makes an adapter 1/8 to 1/4 for this machine, i will be getting one for other headphone applications, i will tell you that the wireless headphones that come with the 800 are nice, happy hunting, Earl
Detector pro coming out with a set of GGA's for the Nox in March. Rumor.

Back
Top Bottom